Saturday 5 April 2014

2014 List check // Finish my wedding collection

OK so I have to admit I can't fully check this off as I was completely unhappy with one of my dresses which still hasn't seen the light of day and has been balled up in a corner until I can deal with it again! But I did it!


The 2014 collection with the amazing With Love from Bobbin (Aka Ashley) is (nearly) all finished! Hoorah!

It's been months of solid work, ups and downs and some bits I'm not completely happy with but it looks the part and that's what matters!


(Left to Right : Adalynn, Eva, Ameline & Pearl)
Had such a good night celebrating all the hard work and continued amazing feedback on the dresses
(it's been such a confidence boost it's unreal!)

We're in the middle of arranging a SUPER photoshoot - product shots and editorial shots for press etc. (yay!)

So here's a big CHECK on this one!
Now onto the next...

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment